Society is changing and there are more opportunities for women than ever before… But what happens when culture and family background are in conflict with personal and professional ambitions.
Do you feel afraid to voice how you feel? And can you relate to the following?
- You feel invisible and that your life belongs to others, rather than to yourself?
- As if nobody understands what you are feeling… as if you’re alone…misunderstood… that you want to express yourself but nobody will listen… There’s nobody to talk to…
- Guilt within the home environment, that you carry the family’s burden and your role is to ‘mother’ the mother…rather than to be the child?
- As if you owe your family your life and that you should conform?
- As if there’s no way out and your home is not a safe place?
- Perhaps there is pressure to marry? Be obedient and self-sacrificing? Not what you would like for yourself…
- Are you struggling to maintain your own identity and what happens to you?
- Do you feel overwhelmed? As if there are no boundaries within the family unit and you have no control…
…That your life is not your own
That it is on loan to you –
Until it is needed by somebody else…
Do you want to voice how you feel… Without feeling guilty?
If you feel you need support or would like to discuss your feelings in a safe and comfortable environment –
Please call Nayna Kumari for a preliminary and confidential discussion…
To make an appointment, please call: 01297 444 561.
Dorset Clinic - Woodmead Road, Lyme Regis, Dorset, DT7 3AL0
London Clinic – Wimpole Therapeutics, 2 Wimpole Street, London W1G OED