What is Body Psychotherapy?
…A variety of techniques (including talking and body remedies) which bring together and support mind, body and emotions.
This approach to healing uses both talking and body therapies.
Unresolved emotional responses can build up in our bodies and potentially manifest in unhelpful physical or behavioural patterns. Psychotherapy through the Body seeks to explore, understand and release these energies and the unhelpful patterns associated with them.
Are you Struggling with:
|Bullying?||Feeling Overwhelmed?||Life Dissatisfaction?|
|Feeling Stuck?||Low Self-Esteem/Confidence?||Problems with Self-Identity?|
|Traumatic Grief?||Chronic Pain||Nightmares and Insomnia?|
Stress and Dealing with Difficult People at home and at work
Dorset Details to follow
(Ten Places Max)
Why Body Psychotherapy?
- Empowering yourself - to be able to deal with the problems that could potentially, restrict your personal development
- Understanding yourself - and having the ability to change a destructive pattern
- Being aware – of your personal history and being able to address and balance certain issues from any stage of your life
- Positively taking control – of your emotions.
- Developing coping mechanisms – to help you deal with life’s pressures and stresses
- Releasing emotional blockages – in a safe and secure environment.
As an experienced and professionally qualified psychotherapist, Nayna has over 20 years’ experience in a variety of interconnecting fields.
- MA in Integrative Psychotherapy and Healing Practices
- Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Through professional training, expertise and experience, Nayna offers a wide range of therapies which enables clients to understand themselves on a higher physical and emotional level
- Addresses the issues that can dramatically improve quality of life, personal expectations and aspirations.
“… Nayna helped me to work through many of my unresolved anger issues. I was able to positively envision future success…” JWK, Hampstead
“I don’t have time for a nervous breakdown; I balance home, work and family without any support. I understood the need for urgent help from somebody who can understand my pain and who can help me when I feel that life’s impossible.” M.H. London
Help and understanding in a safe, holding and caring environment.
These are some of the issues Nayna works with –
If you need help and understanding -
Please make an appointment…
Please call: 01297 444 561
Woodmead Road, Lyme Regis, Dorset, DT7 3AL
Nayna’s Services and Serving:
Body Psychotherapy Lyme Regis
Bereavement Lyme Regis
Relationship Issues Lyme Regis
Reflexology Lyme Regis